Become the consummate professional clients recommend for limiting muscular pain and function.
This Diploma covers a wide range of structural techniques including:
- Dr. Dewe’s regional muscle protocols, eg 22 muscles around the shoulder.
- True functional anatomy.
- New tools related to muscles and skin.
- Appropriate touch, being out-of touch, losing touch and how certain clothing affects our self-worth and emotional perspective.
Deeply embedded or submerged emotions can cripple us with pain or restricted movement. Some people with trauma (physical/mental/emotional) express this as muscle hypertonicity, causing spasticity, so walking, talking, & sitting are difficult, and it can be expressed as learning disorders. You will also learn to:
- Conquer hyperirritable spots in skeletal muscles (trigger points) and their referred pain patterns.
- Clear TMJ and other joint pain, do shock absorber work, ligament interlink, strain & counterstrain.
- Relieve sacro-iliac joint stress causing pelvic postures, debilitating neck & low back pain (70% of people suffer from this at some point in time).
- Alleviate humiliating stress incontinence, prolapsed bladder, bowel and sexual dysfunction.
- Work with longitudinal and circular muscles of blood vessels & viscera to clear congested vital lymph flow.
The throat and breast lymph release, plus teaching self care, will bring you lots of referrals.
Once you have completed the Stress & Pain Management Certification and Musculoskeletal Protocol Certification you may take the remaining Certifications in any order you like. We also recommend completing the Red Flags in Kinesiopractic® Certification as soon as possible. (If you have already completed any of these Certifications as part of another Diploma, you do not need to take them again; you are already well on your way to completing the Diploma of Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation & Reintegration.)
All courses and qualifications offered by ICPKP are approved by the International Institute for Complementary Therapies.
This Qualification includes:
LDP = Lecture, Demonstration, Practice.
HS = Home Study
OC = Off campus (taken with an external provider)