Helping You To Help Others
From politics to health, economics to the environment, our world is full of stress triggers more than ever before. Wouldn't you love to take control, reduce stress and find a path to a higher level of wellness and vitality? With Kinesiopractic® you can, and even build a career helping others do the same.
Kinesiopractic® is challenging, fun and highly rewarding. Whether you’re aiming to forge a career in Kinesiopractic® or add powerful tools to your existing toolkit, ICPKP has workshops and courses to suit you.
ICPKP offers two pathways into our Diploma level courses, depending on whether you have already completed Touch For Health (TFH) 1-4 workshops.
Study the foundational principles of kinesiology and complete our entry-level qualification, the International Certification in High Level Wellness & Vitality Therapy.
- Duration: 6x 2 Day Workshops
- Prerequisites: None
If you have completed the Touch For Health 1-4 workshops, then take our Crossover Induction Course which covers the foundational principles of kinesiology not included in TFH, plus RBT 201 Clinical Body Contact workshop.
- Duration: 1x 4 Day Workshop, 1x 2 Day Workshop
- Prerequisites: TFH 1-4
PKP™ Practitioner Certification - Kinesiopractic® level 1
Our 6 units of professional material based around ICPKP®’s unique ‘Finger Moding’ system, goal setting, emotions, extensive Database of Techniques and exclusive Balancing Protocol.
The PKP™ Practitioner Certification prepares you for the eleven Certification Programs that make up the four Diplomas of International Kinesiopractic® Education. You may complete these Diplomas in any order you like.
- Duration: 6x 2 Day Workshops
- Prerequisites: either the International Certification in High Level Wellness & Vitality or TFH 1-4 and the Crossover Induction Course
Diploma of Learning, Metaphysical, Holographic & Vibrational Energies
Diploma of Energy Psychology
Diploma of Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation & Reintegration
Diploma of Dietary and Nutritional Science
Kinesiopractic® Levels 2-5
The four Diplomas above can be completed in any order, so you can choose what interests you the most. As you complete more Diplomas you attain a higher level of recognition in Kinesiopractic®, culminating with Registered Kinesiopractor® status.
- Complete any 1 diploma: achieve Kinesiopractic® Level 2
- Complete any 2 diplomas: achieve Kinesiopractic® Level 3
- Complete any 3 diplomas: achieve Kinesiopractic® Level 4
- Complete all 4 diplomas: become a Registered Kinesiopractor®
Some ICPKP Colleges around the world still offer our legacy qualifications:
- ICPKP International Diploma of Professional Kinesiology Practice
- ICPKP International Diploma of Kinesiopractic®
- ICPKP International Graduate Diploma of Kinesiopractic®
These are made up of the same units as our current syllabus, so you can qualify to receive these qualifications at the same time as the Diplomas in our current syllabus and vice versa. For example, completing Diplomas 1-4 above is the equivalent of completing the ICPKP International Graduate Diploma of Kinesiopractic®.