The Law of 5-Elements In Depth
5-Element one-point, AHP, Luo & Accumulation point balances, alarm points, emotions
This unit extends the understanding of, and skill in using, the 5-Element principles and 5-Element emotions for energy balancing.
It develops understanding and facility in using alarm points, Luo points, acupressure holding points; to extend the range of meridian energy indicator muscle tests; demonstrate their surface anatomy and recognise the muscles action in sport and exercise.
Those completing this unit will be able to use the 5-Element principles, alarm points, Luo points, acupressure holding points and the yin/yang principles to perform a 5-Element one-point goal balance.
What you will learn in BKP 105™:
- 5-Element theory – in depth
- Accumulation Point Balance
- Acupressure holding points (AHP)
- Yin/yang relationships
- Body polarity concept
- 5-Element tap
- Alarm points: over-energy
- 5-Element one-point meridian balance
- Full 5-Element emotion chart
- 12 extra indicator muscles
Range: levator scapulae, triceps, subclavius, rectus abdominis, sacrospinalis,
upper trapezius, piriformis, sartorius, popliteus, rhomboids, coracobrachialis,
- Sport, exercises and muscle action
- Full 5-Element one-point goal balance using alternative indicator muscles
- BKP 1.104